Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Bookmakers or online casinos?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Hostboard Member SienJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2020
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Bookmakers or online casinos?

    What would you choose if you needed to make money? Yes, I know there's a perception that gambling is just that, a hobby. But I've personally seen examples of profits from both sides. So, what would you choose and why?

  2. #2
    Hostboard Member vincentgh23's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2024
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Bookmakers or online casinos?

    I don't know where you've seen people making money gambling at casinos. I have experience with it myself, but none of my close friends have come close to breaking even. Now I chose a different option. I started betting with 1xbetonlinepk.com/app. It was a good choice. I realized this when I did the final profit calculation at the end of the month.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Maya35's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2024
    Posts
    402
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bookmakers or online casinos?

    BetOnGame BD প্রমো কোড ব্যবহার করে আমি প্রচুর বোনাস এবং ডিসকাউন্ট পেয়েছি, যা আমার গেমিং অভিজ্ঞতাকে আরও উন্নত করেছে। এই সাইটের প্রমোশন https://betongamebd.com/promo-code/ খুবই আকর্ষণীয়, নিরাপদ এবং বিশ্বস্ত, এবং এখানে নতুন খেলোয়াড়দের জন্যও অনেক সুবিধা রয়েছে। আমি ইতিমধ্যে বেশ কয়েকটি গেম জিতেছি এবং এটি আমার প্রিয় প্ল্যাটফর্ম হয়ে উঠেছে। আমি সবাইকে এই প্রমোটি ব্যবহার করে দেখার জন্য রেকমেন্ড করি! BetOnGame BD সত্যিই একটি বিশ্বস্ত এবং মজার গেমিং সাইট।

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •